Children and young people's comments and complaints

Are you...

  • Living in a children’s home or with a foster carer?
  • Caring for someone who depends on you?
  • Being helped or supported by a social worker or support worker?

If you answer yes to any of the above, then the leaflet below is for you. It will explain how you can tell us what you think about the services we provide. It can be used to tell us when we have done things well, or if you think things have gone wrong.

I am unhappy - what can I do?

Tell someone you trust. This might be your social worker or support worker, a parent, foster carer, friend, teacher or someone at your review. We know it can be hard to talk about your worries, but if you tell someone they can start to make it better. You might feel that you can’t talk to your social worker or carer, or maybe feel that you have tried to but things still aren’t getting sorted. If this is the case, you can contact the let us know helpline.

Let us know helpline

Text: 07810 790580
Phone: 07810 790580
Advocacy Service: 01753 476501