You can download the enrolment form, print and completed it. Bring or post to:
East Berkshire Community Learning and Skills Service
St Martins Place
51 Bath Road
Slough SL1 3UF
Opening hours are Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
If you apply for a qualification course then you need to be assessed for the right level of course for you. For example, if you apply for an English course, then your spoken, written and listening of English will need to be assessed. You can take an assessment any time at the above venue, during opening hours.
Help and payment
You can visit us at the above venue if you need help in completing the form and also to make your payment for your course.
Autumn 2017 enrolment sessions
- Monday 4 September: 10am-2pm
- Tuesday 5 September: 10am-2pm
- Wednesday 6 September: 2.30-4.30pm
- Thursday 7 September: 5-7pm
- Friday 8 September: 9.30-11.30am
- Monday 11 September: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 12 September: 9.30-11.30am
- Wednesday 13 September: 1.30-3.30pm
- Monday 4 September: 1.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 5 September: 1.30-3.30pm
- Monday 11 September: 9.30-11.30am
- Tuesday 12 September - 9.30-11.30am
- Wednesday 6 September: 1.30-3.30pm
- Monday 4 September: 9.30-11.30am
- Wednesday 6 September: 9.30-11.30am
- Tuesday 12 September: 1.30-3.30pm
- Friday 8 September: 1.30-3.30pm.